This guilt-free chocolate ice cream doesn’t contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, preservatives or any other harmful substances. It is delicious and very refreshing.
Dietary interest: vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, low sodium
3 frozen bananas
1-2 tablespoons cacao
100 ml hazelnut milk (or water)
5 pitted and peeled dates or other sweetener of your choice
Seed of half vanilla bean
1. Place all the ingredients in high speed blender and secure lid. The hazelnut milk can be replaced by any other nut milk or water.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
5. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
6. Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.