Find out which activities are free for children in August in Belgrade and use them to introduce your child to some of them. Give your children the opportunity to spend the summer socializing with other children and learning some new things.
– Pool Tašmajdan is organizing until August 31st:
- the program “Learn to swim properly,”
- “Sport – Swimming conditioning swimming”,
- “Water polo at Tash,”
- “Development of general motor skills in the pool.”
Among other activities, in the small hall of Tasmajdan, kids will also be able to play mini soccer and basketball.
Sporting center Olimp will hold until August 31st the following:
- Correction of swimming techniques and waterpolo school,
- Pilates swimming,
- Summer camp in the gymnasium, open-air grounds, the pool and fitness-hall,
- and the Program whose aim is to support the integral rehabilitation of persons with disabilities through sports and recreation activities “Olimp 2014”.
SC NEW BELGRADE
The SC Novi Beograd will hold until August 30th:
- Training classes for non-swimmers,
- swimming lessons and swimming techniques.
SRC Vračar will hold unti 29th of August:
- swimming lessons for high school students,
- Waterpolo school
- and program for non swimmers – “Learn to swim”.
Ada Ciganlia is organizing until August 24th:
- Program whose aim is to support the integral rehabilitation of persons with disabilities through sport,
- Camp “Ada Children 2014” and
Free swimming lessons and waterpolo school.
Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade, repertoire for August:
OPEN STUDIO FOR ANIMATED FILM
Thursday, 14 and Friday, August 15; age – children aged 10 to 16 years
BELGRADE Horizons – explore, discover famous people, buildings and monuments
Tuesday, August 19
11 am – Library, “Nušić Belgrade”
12 am – Kalemegdan, the Flower Pavilion Zuzorić
Wednesday, August 20
11 am – Library, “Art School in Belgrade”
12 am – Kalemegdan, Fontana “Fisherman”
Thursday, August 21
11 am – Library, “The social life of old Belgrade”
12 am – Kalemegdan, Male stairs
Friday, August 22
11 am – Library, “Music of Old Belgrade”
12 am – Kalemegdan, the Music Pavilion and Monument to Stevan Mokranjac
For children aged 14 years
Friday – Saturday, 20 – 24 August, 10:30 to 12:00
Implementation of the program: Elena Dragan Kovacevic and Stanisavljević
You can visit this page to see the list of all the free activities offered in the city of Belgrade.