The end of summer and the beginning of a new school year can be quite stressful, not only for children, bur for their parents as well. Therefore, in order to help them prepare for the Back-To-School challenges, Educational Center Finesa, in collaboration with “Škola za roditelje” (“School for Parents”) and Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade, will organize a free course for parents. The course will be held at Children’s Cultural Center Belgrade, located in the heart of central Belgrade, on Saturday, August 23rd, from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
The parents, through practical workshop, will be able to learn the following:
- How to manage and handle Back-To-School stress
- How to help children learn quickly, efficiently and easy, and show them that learning can be fun, too!
- How to create a good learning environment for children to perform well at school
- How to use communication techniques to help kids build self-esteem and self-confidence in life
- How to help them develop good study habits from an early age
- How to encourage development of their intelligence and talents
- How to support children during their educational process: Encourage them to use positive affirmations, without negative ones.
- How to communicate with children from their childhood and schooling age
Parents will be able to share their experiences and tips in the open discussion, which will follow the workshop.
What do you think of the workshop? Do you like the topics? How do you handle Back-to-school stress? And do you have similar courses for parents in your countries? Please share if you do. We’d love to hear about them.