7 Life Lessons We Learned at the 7th Friendship Games
The reason why our team organizes the Friendship Games camp for the 7th time in the row for children all across Serbia is to provide them with unforgettable experiences that will enrich their lives and give them wings for all other endeavors that wait for them. However, there is also something else at the Friendship Games that always takes us by surprise – their power of friendship. Their mutual support, natural feeling for sharing and desire for bonding, inspired us all to open our hearts even more for one another.
We wanted to share with you, our dear readers, a glimpse of the atmosphere from this year’s Friendship Games, as well as 7 life lessons that our little friends taught us. Let these lessons inspire you to awaken the child within you who is ready to face all its fears, to fearlessly overcome all obstacles and who believes that the sky is the only limit.
1. If you face every challenge with a smile and belief in yourself – there are no obstacles which you cannot overcome.
2. When you open your heart to new skills, life will take you to the right teachers.
3. All of us have magical colors within us – just let the world be your canvas.
4. In some races, it’s not important who will get first to the finish line. What matters is how much fun you have and friends you gain along the way.
5. All it takes is to face your fear, put a smile on your face and say:” You can’t stop me now when I have a pink hat!”
6. Sometimes you can find answers to some big questions in the small things that surround us.
7. A hug is the best gift – because one size fits everyone.
These life lessons can be your little reminder until next year – when we organize our 8th Friendship Games and meet new little friends. Who knows what adventure awaits for us!